Softlon® OEM is made with physically cross-linked closed cell polyolefin foams that are lightweight, environmentally friendly, and extremely versatile. It has numerous special characteristics that make it an ideal cost-effective solution for an unlimited range of applications, especially in OEM industries including Packaging Industry and Automotive Industry. Softlon® was certified as extremely safe and clean products by many different global individual testers such as RoHS, FDA và Green Star.
Softlon® Standard & Pro
OPTIMUM TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE
- High Thermal Stability.
- Negligible water vapour permeance means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
- Excellent Tear, Tensile and Compression
FIRE AND SMOKE STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND CERTIFIED
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
EASY TO USE
- Softlon® OEM is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system.
Automotive & Electrical Applications
Softlon for Packaging
Softlon for Garments
Softlon for Household Goods
– Duct & Pipe Insulation
– External Insulation
– Wall & Roof Insulation
– Raise Floor Insulation
– Other …
– Automotive Industry
– Air-condition Industry
– Garment Industry
– Packaging Industry
– Electronical Appliance
– Other …
In order to place an order or request a call, please fill in the information below
Please fill in all information required in order for us to understand thoroughly your needs and demands in order to be able to provide you the best consultation and supports. The quotation request will be sent directly to Cong Bang Corporation and will not be processed by any other party. CBC guarantees to keep your information confidential.